Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

“Summer makes me drowsy. Autumn makes me sing. Winter's pretty lousy, but I hate Spring.” ~ Dorothy Parker.

IMG_6521_2

Katie's Vintage Black Leather Jacket - Self-made Strapless Leaf-print dress - H&M Belt - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Clutch - Favourite Boots

Autumn is kicking in with a vengeance - it's that much harder to get up in the morning and harder again to figure a way of dressing so you aren't boiling in this unseasonal sun, but not freezing by the time you get home from chilling (I'm so puntastic) with beautiful people. I made this dress about a year ago with some vintage fabric of my Mother's. Should I be mixing black and tan leather? I don't really care. I don't suppose you really notice the black of the jacket - I'm too busy marveling at the sporty MJ-ness in the crazy button clip-here-there and suede panels. Might have to steal it from Katie more often :)

Thought I'd shake it up and try some different brick walls too.

IMG_6516IMG_6514IMG_6509 21-39-10


A credit to Katie's photography :)

And here's another teaser for you... guess what's in the box:

IMG_6291

There's a pretty giant clue in there :)

P.S. Thank you all so much for your gorgeous comments! You know I always reply, but my internet has been playing dead for a few days now, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I don't get back to you straight away!!

(Psst - Follow Shine By Three on Bloglovin' if you feel so inclined)

*love*

xx


**EDIT: Thanks all for letting me know that the photos weren't working! I just flicked them elsewhere and they now are :)

“Summer makes me drowsy. Autumn makes me sing. Winter's pretty lousy, but I hate Spring.” ~ Dorothy Parker. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online