Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

MUMS!

mums

Ohlala! there`s a lot likable at H&M these days. I brought back these in my bag.. Keep vision in my head that two similar bangles, one  at each arm,(of course) togheter with a nice summer-maxi dress would be just fine… What do you hot people think?? The round shaped ring has the most attractive hot orange colour I`ve seen in ages! For real! hot orange is btw my latest obsessions, amongst others..I`m keeping my eyes up for the perfect piece.

Hopefully something close to as gorgeous as THIS ON ELIN KLING!

image

Girls gotta dream…I`m in totally love with that belt of hers.. MUMS!

Now I`m on my way to a consert at the Student`s house with some friends. I`ve gotta take it easy, because I`m working from 9 tomorrow! I`m going to wear my polkadot dress together with my jeans-jacket and converse. I think it`s a casual thing happening over there, and I don`t want to overdress.. I`ll be sure to take a snapshot at my outfit before I leave, and I`ll post it later on, so you guys can tell me what you think of it!

Anywho.OH YES! big HELLO to my new followers.. You are the most welcome!! So fun having more people around! Yeei. totally made my day!

Sweet huggies for you all!

xx T

MUMS! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online