Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Coffee and Love tastes better when it`s HOT!

cats

IMG_6845

This is me wearing my floral maxi dress! I`ve had my course today aswell. It`s quite interesting, and the day pass by in a rush! That is the same way I feel about the rest of my days aswell. Today I took a stroll about in the new MONKI and WEEKDAY shop at Karl Johan street in Oslo. It`s like a fairytale when you enter those stores! Alot of mirrors and furniture that makes you look twice for the entrance. haha. Almost got lost in there.. :) I managed to bring something back of course..  But today I wanted to show you guys another new piece! Wild guess on what it is??

Clue: I`m totally all about them lately and super happy to get one. It`s also kinda Acne-ish..

IMG_6762 I also tried out these macarones from PASCAL, the french pastery on the corner. They look soo jolly and tasteful, but I have to admit it`s not my piece of cake. Litteraly.

xx T

Coffee and Love tastes better when it`s HOT! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online