Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Earthworm reporting for duty, sir.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From left to right: Dries Van Noten Maxi Sweater - Forever21 Dimpled Knuckle Ring - Alexander McQueen Skull Ring - Fashionology Silver Pointy Ring - Elizabeth and James Cotton Military Style Corset - Fashionology Silver Ram Skull Ring - Fossil Dream Weaver Feather Ring - Hansel from Basel Kneepad Thigh Hi - Fashionology Silver Deer Horn Ring - Agent99 Armour Ring - VIRR Repository Bag - Fashionology Silver Claw Ring - Fashionology Silver Talon Claw Ring - Burberry Buckled Leather Ankle Boots

Do forgive the party in silver-ring-land. If I were to wear exactly what was happening in this cluttered collage of mine, there'd be a chunky ring on every finger except for my right index, used for pointing accusingly at people who dare raise eyebrows at my amazing socks... which I really do wish I owned!

I've decided that I cannot possibly trudge through this Winter without that Dries Van Noten maxi sweater.

But it doesn't stop there.

I hereby declare that I am going to make that sweater. Shock horror gasp all round. I am so determined to:
  1. own that sweater
  2. find something that can clear my head of work from time to time
that I am going to knit a DVN sweater - ultimate DIY if you ever saw one. And so the challenge begins :) Can anybody give me some pointers? What type of wool is that? Any handy knitting websites, instructions, patterns? Do you think it's just the drape of the sweater that makes the sleeves puff out slightly angularly, or would I have to tighten stitches?

This is getting a bit exciting :D Who's with me?

Awesome way to start the weekend, I thought.

*love*

xx

Earthworm reporting for duty, sir. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online