Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Question time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't think of any context to put it in... so here it is to pretty up this post :) - sorry about the huge flood of black and white photography and sunlight (would you believe that's natural light?) lately. I love it too much :D

So to the point of this post. I thought it would be nice for you guys to ask me anything about me, the blog, my wardrobe... anything that crosses your mind (within reason). So ask away! Leave a comment and in the next couple of days I'll post answers too all your questions!

Much love! Hope you're all getting through the week OK. I know I've said it on far too many occasions as of late, but Sydney's rain is seriously miserable. I am so jealous of those of you gearing up for Summer in the States and Europe!

*love*

xx

Question time. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online