Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Vintage |ˈvintij| n. denoting something of high quality from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ezzentric Topz Vintage Spotted Button Down - Self-altered Vintage cut-offs - Oroton Belt - Generic Tights - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Clutch - Lace up boots

After my Philosophy exam this morning (fist pump), I conveniently had the rest of the day off to spend with the lovely Tash and Katie, involving lots of messing around with pretty things and trekking places in search of macaroons (which, sadly failed). I'll get some fun photos up of our day over the weekend, but these are just some shots of what I was wearing.

I received this beautiful button down from the gorgeous Twee of Ezzentric Topz Vintage yesterday, and cannot remember being more obsessed with any one vintage piece. It arrived with such perfect timing too - I altered these cut-offs last weekend, and decided that any non-vintage top just wouldn't cut it (man I'm puntastic) for a pretty, rough-around-the-edges vine. I'm currently dreaming up a million possibilities for this semi-sheer, super-soft top, so watch this space, people! You guys should definitely check out more of Ezzentric Topz - Twee has this knack of finding the most amazing stand-out pieces. I want to eat them all :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy Friday, all! I'm pretty excited for my sleep-in tomorrow - I don't think I've had one for a good month and a half now :)

*love*

xx

Vintage |ˈvintij| n. denoting something of high quality from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online