Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Spark replacement.

IMGP5570 4

Tattoo Lace Jacket - Generic Black Strapless Bra - Vintage Highwaisted Checked Pants - Generic Opaque Tights - Victoria's Secret Patent Leather Heels - Sportsgirl Sunglasses

These are from a few weeks ago when the weather was a far throw from the absolute misery it is in Sydney at the moment (I don't think I've seen the sun all week). A bit risky, I guess - but my logic is that if Hanneli can run around New York in a bra and shorts, then I can wear this for a day trying to forget about looming assessments with Katie and Natasha Vickery Hoskison (both of whom's camera skills played a rather awesome role in this post). Especially with the whole feminine-mish-mash happening at the moment (I would have loved this to go with it too).

When Spring comes around again, I'm permanently stealing these heels from Tor - these shots really don't do their amazing colour a lot of justice, but while having the same shoe size as Tori is just a bit convenient, I really need to find my own pair of bright Spring heels (I really don't like Winter right now, do I?). Any suggestions as to where to start?

And finally, as you all know - my favourite pants of all time. There really isn't a lot to be said about them, apart from the fact that I need to wear them more often.


IMGP5574 4IMGP5610 4IMGP5547 4IMGP5587 4IMGP5571 4

Photos: Katie and Natasha Vickery Hoskison

Now if only the sun would come back like that - then I wouldn't be so tempted to make macaroons over and over (I'm getting there - they will look like Ladurée's), contemplate whether or not I want to draw myself a new header (thoughts?), and tell people that no, I haven't watched Eclipse. Though I do appreciate Taylor Lautner :)

Also, a lot of you have been emailing/commenting, asking about my progress on my little Dries Van Noten sweater project, so I thought I'd answer here - it's taking so much longer than expected! With a very helpful lot of kickstart tips from the lovely Sierra, I have since been hunting for the perfect wool (fail), so I resorted to working on the pattern itself. Now here's a tip that might help you all out with future knitting projects that you'd like to get right the first time: make mini samples.

What I've done so far is knitted the body of the sweater, but at a bit bigger than Baby Born size - here, I can make mistakes and mess around with the number of stitches until it's exactly right. Then, I plan on taking measurements and multiplying the number of stitches by however much smaller than me a Baby born is, et voilà. All I really need to do now is find the right wool... Sydney-siders: any tips for where to go wool hunting?

P.S. Take a walk and follow on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

*love*

xx

Spark replacement. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online