Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

All About the Kawaii at Zuneta Today!

As an Asian girl, I have the prerogative to be as kawaii as I want. Like, puke-inducing kawaii. Hey, I grew up with Sailor Moon, Hello Kitty, and I even had a tamagotchi - what did you expect? I even had friends who followed those sappy Korean dramas (and I'm proud to say I never caught on to the Bae Yong-Joon craze...darn you, Winter Sonata and all your sappy spinoffs).



But this doesn't mean that kawaii can't be practical. If you want to see kawaii that is not puke-inducing and practical, check out my guest post at Zuneta now!

All About the Kawaii at Zuneta Today! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online