Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Gina hits Gjøvik

IMG_9442 IMG_9440 IMG_9441

Hi! the swedish fashionbrand Gina Tricot (budget-style) opened today here in Gjøvik, where I live. I had to visit the store and got this nice rusty peach coloured oversized tee with me home. Only 149 nok. It`s a real winner. Also I went to the hairdresser today. I was looking for that two-tone sunny bleached look. Not sure what I think of it. Would be happy to hear your opinion. Maybe I will go back to get it even a tone lighter, for a more dramatic look. The idea has to grow on me.

 

Meanwhile you can feel free to say “hello” to my new shopper.

 

IMG_9450

You should go visit this blog. It`s amazing.

 

Stay tuned.

Stay Stylish.

 

xx T


Gina hits Gjøvik Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online