Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Lindex love

imageimage

Hi there! I just wanted to tell you guys about this jacket from Lindex! I really think it looks great! I haven`t tried it on yet, but def will do as soon as I get the chance! It`s a budget version for real, and you can get it for ca 799 nok. My only worry is that I think the leather look kinda stiff and shiny. It would be perfect with a more “worn” look. But I`ll give it a try!

What are you guys up to this evening?  I`ve made some homemade pizza, wich was absoulutely delicious. Pizza always is, right?? Also, Jennifers body is a strange movie! haha. Didn`t know wether to laugh or get really scared. I`m off to bed now! Sleep tight! And no dreams of no vampires…

 

 

xx T

Lindex love Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online