Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Move on over.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AL&ALICIA Meredith Dress - YDELTUYT Sunnies - We Love Colours Sheer Knee Highs in Teal - Rubi Lucy Boot - Lime Crime Lipstick in My Beautiful Rocket

Stealing the show today are these amazing sunnies from YDELTUYT - far far away in the Netherlands (I've always wanted to holiday there, but YDELTUYT makes up for that - clicky!). The gold frame is something I've never tried before, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm just a little in love. With pointed tips that are dipped a slightly different gold, there's nothing not to love here - and 100% UV protection is a plus... take it from an Aussie. I've played with a few different shapes of sunnies in preparation for Summer, and ironically, the weirdest and most wonderful (with a bit of A. Wang in mind) happened to make it to number one.

Next to the new vintage Fendi's of course :D

I can smell Summer. And I am insanely excited. So here's a deceptively simple little white dress by AL&ALICIA to celebrate (the pleats are so gorgeous). These We Love Colours socks are actually a bit more towards the green end of the spectrum than these shots show them to be, but either way, the weather now (starting to feel the heat!) is perfect to wear them - in their sheer glory. Before I left, I decided I felt a bit boring so just enough of My Beautiful Rocket to be the tiniest bit orange was a nice balancing act - tip of the century. When an outfit doesn't click, add something of the complete opposite colour. It always works. I swear.

On a bit of a depressing note though, my beloved bootsies appear to be slowing down to their last legs - despite my vehement denial that this is the case up until today when I discovered the hugest scratch on one of the heels (see below). I can wear platforms and ridiculous heels, wedges, and all other forms of shoe that I declare to be amazing, but I always come back to these favourites, so I'm thinking about how lost I'll be when they give up on me. Call me stupid for wearing them to absolute death, but who wouldn't when they're this amazing and versatile?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I need to find a new hairdresser. The past three have not been the best, and all I really want right now is a trim - not 5 inches hacked off, thank you very much! Any recommendations from Sydney-siders?

*love*

xx

Move on over. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online