Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Palette |ˈpalit| n. the range of colors used by a particular artist or in a particular picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YesStyle.com Double-button Long Blazer - ClubCouture Beige Chiffon Dress - Seventh Door Over the Knee Socks - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots in Ash Suede - Storm London Timeless Watch - La Dama Hand Chain

Looking a bit silly with my mouth open, most of the time, on my way home from dinner with the family, wearing my current favourite colour palette - I can never get enough of browns and nudes. This supremely comfy YesStyle.com blazer is a little more camel-coloured than the photos make it out to be, but the texture and cut are the main things I'm in love with. There'll definitely be enough breathing space to wear this over Summer, and the drapey pockets are hold a surprising number of necessities - my massive brick of a phone being the first. Second is my sweet ClubCouture chiffon that I can't wait to wear to absolute death in warmer weather - the back has a similar V-cut, and whenever there's a slight breeze, I always stand facing into it and watch the pretty layers float around all ethereally.

I received this wonderfully classic watch from the wonderful time travelers (aren't I funny) at Storm London, a few weeks ago and thought it layered really nicely with this hand chain in a bit of a hardware clash. I'll be trying to get lots of use out of this dear watch and these knee highs over the next couple of weeks too - the thought of having to part with my Winter clothing for a good 6 months makes me want to sit at home with all of it piled on my head. Like a giant hat of awesome.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

It occurred to me the other day that I'm just constantly cycling the same pairs of shoes, that you all must be a bit bored of. I'm always talking about shoes. And showing you pictures of shoes I want... but I never get around to getting them. I might have to change that. Any ideas, keeping in mind that it'll be getting warm here soon?

Weirdly excited for Monday morning.

*love*

xx

Palette |ˈpalit| n. the range of colors used by a particular artist or in a particular picture. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online