Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

A Few Swatches of Forever 21's Love & Beauty Nail Polishes

I really like Forever 21's nail polishes. They may not be OPI, but they are pretty much average in comparison to other drugstore brand polishes. What I really like about them is the color selections they have. They are always coming out with the newest trendy colors, which makes me always purchase a couple of bottles when I shop. 

Here are a few I picked up. Light Orange is a dupe for China Glaze Peachy keen. 

I'm not sure which one to do my nails with first. What do you think?

A Few Swatches of Forever 21's Love & Beauty Nail Polishes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online