Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Something somethings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Self-made Turban Headband - AL&ALICIA Alexa Pocket Blouse - f.rau Slouch Denim - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

A lot of different things today. First are my wonderfully slouchy f.rau jeans with equally wonderful tie-dye. Scrunch-die. Brush-bleach. Something European and amazing like that. I haven't really worn slouchy pants until now because I haven't managed to find a pair that don't make me look like a malnutritioned peg - but I think it's the comfortable thickness of the denim and zips that make them fall decently. I also really like that they make my boots look slightly Acne-esque...

Shut up. I can dream :)

Second - take to a pair of pantyhose with a bit of snip snip, twist, turn, knot and you have yourself a turban.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was also wearing an insane purple lip colour that Jill from Makeupnet sweetly sent me, but after a significant self debate between colour and black and white, I settled for black and white (I know - sinful repeat of b/w outfit posts... whatever :D). So I'll have to wear the bright purple to another event or other (i.e. something awkward like dinner with conservative people)

Sorry about my boring standing-around, inconsistent lighting and sleepy eyes! Train rides after a day of brainstorms and packing boxes does that to you!

P.S. Incredible little something something coming up tomorrow - Aussies get insanely excited.

*love*

xx

Something somethings. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online