Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Ghostbusted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Staple Over Exposure Zip Top from Market HQ - f.rau Zippered Trackpants - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - Does Not Equal Cross Ring - C&A Cluster Ring - ASOS Claw Ring - RIO Slip

I'm thinking this is the first time I've ventured much further than my little lane after dark with my tripod to snap snappy for you guys - once I got the idea of a streetlight to show the sheer awesomeness (haaaa I'm so funny) of this Staple top from Market HQ, I couldn't not go through with it. So, while I should continue reminding myself that I need to invest in a remote (focus estimations only go so far, evidently), I would like to announce that I'm a ghost, goddammit. And streetlights make me glow :)

I'll shut up in a second about streetlights - but don't you love that the lens flare isn't from the sun?

Do feel free to pick up an identical top HERE and join me in my nighttime, undead, frolicking.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alternatively, you can just undeadedly frolick with me on Twitter and Bloglovin' :p

*love*

xx

Ghostbusted. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online