Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Apricot Twiggy.

APricotTwiggy

A really quick post before my knees buckle from exhaustion! I just got home from a wonderful opening of The Fashion Institute (a fantastic experience-based fashion college that has opened its doors this year), so hopefully I'll some photos of what I wore to show you guys some time soon. Thank you so much to the sweet girls who came up and said hello - you're all so sweet and looked amazing!


This is just a snap of my makeup for the evening that Katie took before we left. I finally managed some distant cousin of Twiggy-lashes (I have poker straight lashes so I always battle a bit in that respect - but thank you RIMMEL and Maybelline for your joint efforts) and Victoria sweetly lent me her pretty Estée Lauder lipstick in a gorgeous apricot shade... that I may steal at some point in the future. I enjoy - note to world: it looks really good against green (i.e. I was holding my green clutch up against my face all night :p)

Hope you've all been having a great week! I was meant to have tomorrow off uni, but I'm going in for workshops and... associated fun times.

It's also my dear Katie's 18th birthday today - Happy Birthday my love! Go wild.

*love*

xx

Apricot Twiggy. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online