Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in the shade Bare Again + Photos & Swatches!

MAC's newly released Sheen Supreme Lipsticks are the new permanent range of lipsticks you can find at MAC. The range comes in 14 different shades. Some shades have a frost finish and the others have a creme finish. I began swatching a few and noticed right away that the consistency is very different than any other one of MAC's formulas. The Sales Associate I was speaking with compared the formula to the Cremesheen formula, but a little bit softer. If you own any Cremesheens, you'll know by now that it's almost inevitable that they will melt, break in half, break from the base, tilt to the side, etc if you don't take the best care of it. Meaning, don't keep it in your pocket (your body heat will melt it), don't forget it in your car on a hot day - better yet, don't even take it with you on a very hot day unless it's in a safe place in your bag. Another thing to take into consideration with Cremesheens, is because of the soft formula you don't want to apply too much pressure when applying it to your lips or it can cause your lipstick to tilt and rub against the sides of the tube - causing a mess.

It seems that MAC knows this by now and creating a new lipstick that is even creamier would be risky. But, they seemed to get the packaging down pact with the Sheen Supremes. The tube is tall and and thin - like an over sized tube of chapstick. Even though you still may have to worry about it melting, the lipstick can't "tilt" because there is no space between the walls of the lipstick tube and the actual lipstick.

Like I mentioned before, this range comes in 14 shades and retails for the same $14.50 price tag of all MAC lipsticks. And actually, there is 0.12 oz of product in this range, whereas regular MAC lipsticks are 0.10 oz. These lipsticks are of course included in the "Back 2 Mac", as I got mine by bringing back 6 empty product containers.

 The color I favored the most from the range is Bare Again. Bare Again Sheen Supreme Lipstick is a warm beige-pink that appears like a bright mauve in the tube, but applies slightly rosier. From some of the reviews I have read, someone mentioned it is the exact dupe of MAC's Limited Edition Bare Slimshine. From swatches I have seen, it does appear to look like a close match. Temptalia describes it as "It is rosier than Cherish; slightly lighter than Kinda Sexy; more opaque version of Hug Me." I looked through my lipsticks trying to find a dupe and I tried comparing it to MAC Feelin' Good Lip Conditioner & NARS Chelsea Girls Lip Lacquer both were lighter and more pink. The closest color match I found was NARS Chihuahua lip gloss. 
The consistency is extremely buttery soft. It reminds me a lot of YSL Rouge Volupte's formula, but I find the Sheen Supreme to be more moisturizing. The color goes on pretty sheer, but it can be built for a more opaque look. I like to swipe the color on my lips several times to build up a little color - or it looks like my natural color. I don't think it is opaque enough to completely block out the color of pigmented lips. I really think this is a great "MLBB" or "My Lips But Better" lipstick. I think it's a great natural color for everyday that you can pop on your lips all day long. I think it's also perfect for those with naturally pale lips and want a very natural color that won't make them look dull. I think it would well suit any skin tone. The finish is slightly shiny - similar to the MAC Lustre formula.
Applied to my bare lips.
Did you purchase any Sheen Supremes? What do you think of them?

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in the shade Bare Again + Photos & Swatches! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online