Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Nars Mekong Eyeshadow!

Nars Mekong Single Eyeshadow
Mekong (shimmer), "espresso infused with gold".

 This shadow has a rating of 4/5 on makeupalley, with a 57% re-purchase rate. So, the overall rating is quite good, but only half of the reviewers would repurchase. The major complaints about this shadow is that even though it is richly pigmented, the shadow looks black on the lids rather than the beautifully shimmery brown. The shimmer doesn't transfer too well on the lids, making it look like an almost matte black-brown with very little sheen. Some say it's difficult to blend with poor lasting power. Some say it's perfect in every way. (Read reviews here)

I personally can't give my full opinion on this eyeshadow yet, as I've only had it for a few days, but so far I think it's great. Like most of Nars shadows, it is extremely pigmented. I think the most pigmented shadows I own are all Nars. Although I only own a small handful eye shadows (Bali, Coconut Grove, Galapagos & Night Clubbing), I'm not disappointed with the color payoff of any of them. Mekong, in particular is a little bit like Night Clubbing, in that they are both very shimmery in the pan, and transfer to the eyelids almost black with minimal shimmer. Coconut Grove is the darkest brown I own, and looks somewhat similar once on my eyes as Mekong does. So, I probably didn't need Mekong - but I'm happy with it. I don't at all find it difficult to blend using a soft brush and it looks excellent in the crease and applied as a liner. On my lids, its a blackend brown with a slight golden/brown sheen. Applied wet, it is darker (almost black), but the shimmer shows up much more. It makes for a beautiful, rich liner applied wet. I find that when using this shadow, I have fallout on my cheeks - so when using this, it's best to tap off excess product before applying it to your lids. You literally barely have to touch the shadow with your brush for great color payoff. Also, you can guard your cheek with a piece of paper (I like using a business card) or you can apply your foundation after your eyes. I can see why only 57% say they would repurchase, as I don't think I'll ever finish this eyeshadow. With daily use - I think it would take me a few years to finish.. and by that time, I'd probably find something else I love.
 
So what do you think of Mekong? Is it a love it? Or leave it??

Nars Mekong Eyeshadow! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online