Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"I have imbibed such a love for money that I keep some sequins in a drawer to count, and cry over them once a week." ~ Lord George Byron.

IMG 6630

Alexi Freeman Stardust Trench - Alexi Freeman Sheer Maxi - Cotton On Black Tank

I was probably the luckiest girl alive to have up-and-coming detail-mastermind, Alexi Freeman, lend me some pieces to shake up at 6am before Uni and share with you all. Those of you who observed my Friday at RAFW will remember something like general appreciation for Alexi's sequin work - which, evidently, is working tenfold in this incredible trench from his AW11 collection. How he has managed to make that amount of sequins still look classic is a bit of a mystery to me, but I'm not going to make any complaints about appreciating its bedazzle-talent.

IMG 6633
IMG 6616
IMG 6619
IMG 6634

Ironically, the statement nature of the trench has made me appreciate the longer trench shape that much more - definitely need to get hunting some time soon.

Be sure to check out the rest of Alexi's collection HERE.

*love*

xx

"I have imbibed such a love for money that I keep some sequins in a drawer to count, and cry over them once a week." ~ Lord George Byron. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online