Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Olivia & Joy Fringe Handbag!

Olivia + Joy New York - Outburst Fringe Flap 
Style # OJ44026-000-BKA
Suggested Retail $78

I actually got this handbag as a birthday gift, and I love it. It was purchased at Loehmann's for $39.99. I did track this bag down, and it's still available on the Olivia & Joy website for $55. (click here)

The Outburst Fringe Flap is a small, synthetic hobo handbag with a large flap of fringe with metal embellishments. I was drawn to this bag right away as I loved the trendy fringe and edgy silver metal details. I also like the fact that at the top of the chain strap, there is a thick leather piece, which makes it comfortable for wear on the shoulder. It's not really a bag that I can toss everything in, but it fits my cosmetic bag, wallet and cell phone pretty good. I think it's the perfect accessory to add some funk into a plain outfit.

Celebs sporting trendy fringe handbags
Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Mary Kate Olsen
Also, from Loehmann's I got this amazing trendy, rhinestone agate ring. I love the abstract shape & the rhinestone outline. I love wearing large, statement rings - They are pretty much a no brainer when you can't figure out which necklace, bracelet or watch you want to wear with your outfit. Just toss on a ring or two! The brand is Robert Rose and it was on clearance for $9.98.

What are some of your favorite places to shop for handbags and accessories?

Olivia & Joy Fringe Handbag! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online