Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Yes. It's comforting.

IMG 7016
IMG 7041

YesStyle.com Felt Wide Brim Hat - Living Doll Lace Trim Shirt Dress - YesStyle.com Distressed Cable Knit - Romwe.com Vertical Stripes Tights - Therapy Shoes Tower Pumps

Some refreshingly comfortable details from what I ended up wearing some time last week when Sydney wasn't flailing in rain. I had been wearing typically teen-years-ed combat boots (which I quite liked with the sweet simplicity of this Living Doll shirt dress), but Mother insisted that hot beverages with her friends amounted to a formal occasion - for which these pumps have become my go-to.

I really haven't shown you enough of this fantastic distressed cable knit either - this will be fixed soon. I wear it so much more than you could ever imagine. I swear Sydney Winters get colder every year.

P.S. Just a heads up that my blogging may be slightly on-off over the next week or so because I'm so p-p-paralysed with happiness that it's exam time.

P.P.S. In my procrastination, I discovered these. Maybe it's time to cave to JC Litas?

*love*

xx

Yes. It's comforting. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online