Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Give the jeans a chance!

IMG_0506 IMG_0511 IMG_0490 IMG_5570 IMG_5568

I`ve been trying to figure a way to wear these white jeans for a while, you know… without them being too much, since they`re all white. So today I found the scissors and made these ripped knees. As you can tell I`m not the most steady-handed woman around here, and managed to cut my knee aswell!! haha. I did not hurt, but I had to hurry and get the jeans off. Don`t wanna make bloodstains aswell!! OR. Maybe I should. Kinda True blood`ish! haha! Hope you guys are having a blast today. I`ll go ride my bike now!

Later!

Love// T

Give the jeans a chance! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online