Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

My new ride!

IMG_5601-vert

Just wanted to show you guys my new ride! It`s just perfect, and I can`t understand I never had a basket on my bike before! It`s actually very likable!! The brand is Velorbis and is a danish brand… so I`ve been waiting a while for this, since it`s handmade and in very good quality. Look forward to the summer when I can fill my basket with all good stuff and head down to the seaside with the wind blowing in my hair! haha. I do have a great imagination. I can tell you that. Today will be a day of relaxation and recharging. It`s workday tomorrow, and I have been partying too hard yesterday, so I just need a day to settle back in my normal mode! enjoy your sunday! I hope it`ll be a funday for you all!

Love/ T

My new ride! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online