Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Butterflies start out ugly

jjjimage imageimageimageimage 

 

image

  1. wicked photo; makes me immediately think of butterflies.
  2. Fierce attitude on that kid.
  3. Acne fringe jacket on The cherry blossom girl
  4. Funny shaped CLOGS!
  5. we heart bambi.
  6. SOPHIA MANN jewellery
  7. Obsessing with that ring from HANNAH MARTIN

Hi! I`m back at home and currently in my couch having a glass redwine and some dinner! It`s freshly made pasta bolognese, with nice and soft tomatoes, parmegianno, garlic, basil and onions. Lovely. It`s been hot like summer outside today, and I`ve had my course-exam, wich I ended up feeling content with.

I really love the fact that`s weekend again. Are you guys up to something fun this weekend?? I`m soon on my way out to meet some friends and grab a beer or two. I do hope you`ll have a blast! I`m not looking forward to unpacking. Secret: I LOVE packing. and HATE unpacking. what a surprise!

xx T

Butterflies start out ugly Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online