Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Hot to go.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think it's safe to say that I'm the new definition of Missing In Action. I graduated from school yesterday (foreverrrr) and the week leading up to that final assembly was a huge mish mash of sleepless fun and tears. And the odd feeling of finished something (even if I do have all my external exams in one short month). So, through all my (many) emotions, I'm saying the hugest sorry known to man for leaving you all unentertained for the past couple of days! I swear I'll have lots of outfit posts up very soon. And that surprise from my last post :)


But for this afternoon, we are hailing sunglasses - they're probably the most transeasonal piece anyone will ever own (Anna Wintour is tangible proof) - my collection has expanded a ridiculous amount over the past month. Bring on Summer. Thus, I was pretty excited when Natalie sent through these shots of the new MINKPINK range of sunnies that don't get any pricier than $39.95. Dead serious. For gorgeously versatile colours and shapes in all cases, I think that is more than an awesome deal.

So, if we were all in love with Miss Bambi in their latest lookbook, we can be in love with all the sunnies she wears too. As evident, I have a soft spot for tortoiseshell.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
How gorgeous are they! Check out more HERE.

*love*

xx

Hot to go. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online