Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

One thing leads to another

image scetch

Hi. Remember me wanting to improve my drawingskills. Well. I have always wanted to draw fashion sketches and while my B is in China I got too much time on my hands.

Wich resulted in this sketch of Abbey.

I really like her outfit, and most of all the well composition with the mesh skirt, without it being too much.

Well. my drawing skills is what it is. It`s not easy to draw the human body.

Arrgh. I almost used up my eraser!!

HAHA.

I do hope you like it.

Please feel free to comment, maybe give me some hints on how to get better!

I would love that!

 

xx T

One thing leads to another Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online