Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"He's so ugly. When you walked by him, your pants wrinkle. He made fly balls curve foul" ~ Mickey Rivers.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Junk Clothing Colourblock Top - Vintage Highwaisted Checkered Pants - Tony Bianco Dodge Boot in Ash Suede - La Dama Hand Chain - Nu+Nic Treble Clef Ring

A super fast one today before I get my beautiful hours of sleep - I have an interview tomorrow! So very excited :)

My kid brother (I'm in denial that he's now taller than me) laughs at me regularly about these beloved pants of mine. For those of you who don't like them, you can laugh with him at why :) But for those who do, I guess I think of them as my weird equivalent to boyfriend jeans. Same slouchiness, same comfort, same unflatteringness from certain angles... which is why I think they slot quite nicely with Junk Clothing's "model-off-duty" vibe for the latest collection. This Junk top is from this said collection, and I can't help but to marvel at the fun alternation between panels of warm grey and white - and the slightly angled cut that makes it floaty, but transeasonal. Check out more HERE.

And not to forget La Dama chains and my pretty piece of love from Nu and Nic!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Goodness me, my hair is getting long...

P.S. do come and follow on Twitter and Bloglovin' :)

P.P.S. the Mickey Rivers quote is probably the most irrelevant quote I have ever posted in my life (except maybe wrinkly pants?) - I just laughed when I read it, is all - and I don't even know why I laughed.

*love*

xx

"He's so ugly. When you walked by him, your pants wrinkle. He made fly balls curve foul" ~ Mickey Rivers. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online