Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Vogue Russia // September 2010

 

image

 image

 

image

 

image

Model // Caroline Brasch Nielsen

Photographer// Benjamin Horne

 

I love how dynamic and vibrant this shot is.

Caroline is about to become one of my favorite models. Especially after this editorial, but I also remember the great cover she did for DANSK Magazine.

 

I`m not feeling well today.

Caught a cold and fever.

I do hope it will pass soon.

 

Do not forget to enter my  BLOG GIVE AWAY!!

I will draw the winner on MONDAY!

 

XX T

Vogue Russia // September 2010 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online