Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

FOTD with Bright Lipstick!


I thought I'd so something a little different with my makeup.. I never really wear any colors outside of my "comfort zone".. but after seeing Tanya Burr's makeup in her recent "Products I regret not buying" video.. I had to give some color a try.

Isn't her makeup gorgeous here? (click to view full size)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyuobcjeAQE

Because she went bold with the lips, she decided to keep it pretty natural on the eyes.

Since I wanted to wear a bold color on my lips.... I went with a very soft wash of color on my lids. I used a sheer taupe and a white eyeshadow all over my lid and lined my upper lid only.. and only applied mascara to my upper lashes.

I did something a little different with my bangs. Instead of flat ironing them, I blow dried them and swept them outward.. not sure If I liked the result.. It kind of looked like a comb over.. LOL Oh well.


FACE:
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer #NW25
Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener # Light (Discontinued, pot)
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation #Stromboli
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder (LE, to contour)
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish
Stila Rose Gold Illuminating Finishing Powder (Highlight my cheekbones & bridge of my nose)
Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation #W-3 (Mineral powder to set my concealer, brighten area & add extra coverage)

EYES:
Napoleon Perdis Smoke Signals Palette (light taupe shade all over lid and in the crease & white shade on top- stopping at my crease to brighten my lid)
MAC Smolder Eyeliner Pencil
Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (for added volume)

BROWS:
E.L.F Brow Kit #Medium

LIPS:
Rimmel 1,000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner #Indian Pink (Lined, filled in my lips and blotted)
NYX Louisiana Round Lip Stick
MAC Clear Lip Glass
MAC Your Ladyship Pigment (A tiny bit smoothed in the center of my lips to add a highlight)
Cargo Reverse Lip Liner #Medium (To define the shape of my lips)

FOTD with Bright Lipstick! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online