Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Essence Colour & Go in 08 Ultimate Pink!

Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish - Ultimate Pink
I got this nail polish yesterday at ULTA.. Essence has some really cute colors and they're only 99 cents each! I was temped to buy a taupe and a grey.. but I figured I own enough of those. I'm not sure how well these polishes wear.. I only have one other Essence polish that I puchased last summer. I think they're pretty average.. but I'll update this post and let you know when my nails start chipping.

The formula is very nice.. it's not too thick or thin. The color is opaque and the color dries pretty quickly. It says "1 second per nail".. which it's not exactly 1 second.. but it's around the same as an OPI polish. I applied a second coat within a minute and my nails didn't cake up or get nicked. I also really like the brush. It's not too long and it's pretty thick (not as thick as Rimmel Lasting Finish though) so it makes applying the nail polish very quick.
This is two coats, no top coat.

NOTD: Essence Colour & Go in 08 Ultimate Pink! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online