Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

They have Bespoken.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My punning skills need a bit of a kickalong :) As I said in my last post, the lovely ladies at Bespoke PR had me along to their beautiful showroom to discuss a super exciting project (shhhhh - you'll hear it about it very soon!), after which I went snap happy around white walls. The way they've (prettily) displayed everything gave me an opportunity to play with backlighting (I'm such a nerd) so here you go! SO many pieces I'm in love with - I'm going to storm the place one day and play dress-ups :)

As well as refueling my Brian Lichtenberg obsession. Yummm sparkles.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks for having me, ladies!

*love*

xx

They have Bespoken. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online