Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Millie loves Min: Julia Softley.

Cover


Millie loves Min has been a sweet label that I've been admiring from afar ever since I started shopping for myself. Regardless of the season or how the label has grown creatively, there is always a sense of girlish authenticity in the refreshing angles and soft colours in each collection.

In this upcoming Winter 2011 collection, I'm really loving the more prominent boyish edge than there has been before. Plus - I love me some bold prints, and drapey, square cuts: all of which seem to be satisfied in what I've seen so far!

And so, I was pretty excited to tap into the brains of founder and designer, Julia Softley, about the journey to this point and all the things that go on in her head for Millie loves Min.

Cross_tee_silver

The Beginning
In 2008, the label Named after my younger twin sisters, Camille (Millie) & Corinne (Min)… the label blossomed behind my Fine arts & fashion business background as I saw a small gap in the market to find a well priced, fashion conscious, feminine & easy wear label… with this breath of fresh air in my creative world, there are currently 60 boutiques stocking Millie loves Min in Australia.

The Inspiration
Love, life.. Love of life, friends, my illustrations, anything vintage & of course my sisters…

LovePant-GoldLeopard

The Future Continue more & better designs in simple shapes & delicious colours… I enjoy receiving emails from girls to say Millie loves Min has made them happy.

The Icon
I would have to say I can't imagine Millie loves Min on anyone particular but the everyday girl, walking down the street... Sporting an item to work, or to a friendly party , in hope they will be complimented on the way… This is where I put Millie loves Min on a pedestal.

On Bloggers
Bloggers are definitely the new form of creative & journalism, I completely respect how well they communicate the world of fashion through wonderful words & beautiful imagery.

Enchanted_top

Thanks Julia!

Be sure to check out more of Millie loves Min HERE.

*love*

xx

Millie loves Min: Julia Softley. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online