Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

New York New Yoooork.

NYFWBettyJackson
NYFWRebeccaMinkoff
NYFWPaulSmith
NYFWAquascutum
NYFWDKNY
NYFWDooRi
NYFWYigalAzrouel

  1. Betty Jackson
  2. Rebecca Minkoff
  3. Paul Smith
  4. Aquascutum
  5. DKNY
  6. Doo.Ri
  7. Yigal Azrouël
Aside from being insanely busy and exhausted with O-week (uni lectures start on Monday!), my sharing of New York runway favourites is mainly because I'm currently planning to make the globe-trek out there this time next year! And I like pretending that I was at this season's NYFW... to get me excessively excited for FW12/13.

But I shouldn't say that should I. I'll jinx it :)

I find that NY runways always go furthest in inspiring my actually wardrobe and kicking my personal taste around corners. I'm really enjoying this over-sized housecoat business, made street-wearable in khakis, cobalt blues and yellows, plus the patterns. Sadly, Mr Paul Smith, I don't think Sydney winters will allow an amazing polkadot blazer under and enormous pet-able coat. But once in Central Park, we can talk.

I'm also pretty happy to see that capes, sheers, pleated sheers, coloured sheers, (coloured pleated sheers) and printed maxi's haven't gone anywhere. I'm reasonably in love with that Rebecca Minkoff one in particular - a new leaning towards asymmetric hems is happily welcomed in my ickle wardrobe!

I also loved The Lake & Stars and NAHM, but I couldn't find pretty pictures big enough to post :(

So much money to be saved. So many fingers to be crossed.

*love*

xx

New York New Yoooork. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online