Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

DITA: Behind the Scenes.



I hope my two days of blog-absence is now worth it! Last week I had the absolute pleasure of shooting DITA's new collection of eyewear with the beautiful Victoria Halkeas and Bea McBride. As I've already raved about, the warehouse was absolutely amazing - I wish I were there daily to take amazingly lit photos at the millions of different windows! Final shots will surface in due time, but I thought it would be fun to pull together some of the footage that Katie filmed for your enjoyment :)

Let me know what you think!

And follow on Twitter and Bloglovin' if you're happy and you know it.

*love*

xx

DITA: Behind the Scenes. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online