Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Rattle and Roll.

IMG_9036

Somedays Lovin' Cropped Tank - EVIL TWIN Snake Rattle & Roll Flares from Market HQ - YesStyle.com Wide-brimmed Hat - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedge

Finally an outfit post! I've been wanting to share the pure awesome of these wide-leg EVIL TWIN babies from Market HQ for quite some time. Whenever I wear them out I make sure I take extra long steps and walk against the wind, regardless of whether I'm meant to be going in that direction. Wind tunnel escalators down into train stations are particularly entertaining - needless to say I had a ridiculous amount of fun snapping these for you all. The badass yellow and bold print definitely fueled that.

Despite the awful rain today, I'm hanging on to Summer for dear life... but I did end up having to tuck my top in to keep my tum warm - how depressing is that? The calendar says it's Autumn and BAM. Gross weather. A scrap of white polyester elastic-banded to the side of my lens does wonders to make rainy lanes look decent, though - I haven't played with obscuring the camera lens for a while now, but I quite like it here. Definitely playing with brighter fabric scraps in future!

IMG_9043
IMG_9004
IMG_9006
IMG_9030

Isn't my hair getting long! I need to find myself a hairdresser. Until then, I will happily hide in my hat and declare that it's for rain protection.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Would love to hear what you all got up to :) Nothing beats highlighting and writing notes!

Except Twitter and Bloglovin' :p

*love*

xx

Rattle and Roll. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online