Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Take that, SJP.

IMG_9585

Chip Chop J'ADORE Muscle Tank - Supré Shirring Waist Maxi Skirt - Vintage Belt

Finally finally - an outfit post for you all - you haven't seen this brick wall in a while, huh! This is what I wore to uni today (plus exciting coffee times with some exciting people discussing equally exciting things: stay tuned!). The thing I probably appreciated the most was that the outer layer of this awesome maxi forms a happy sheer black cloud behind me when I'm powering along to the library (it also, by the way, comes just above the ground when worn high-waisted: ultimate win).

Aside: this is probably the first statement tee I've put on since I was 12. And I love it more than the words :p

I'm on a roll.

IMG_9536
IMG_9593
IMG_9574

I usually hate flash on overcast days with a passion, but I really like how raw these photos turned out! They would have been more awesome in film.

P.S. I've been finding it very difficult to read the news over the past week with so many terrifying things happening in Japan. A week on, I feel like things keep going wrong for them and my thoughts are with all those affected by the natural and nuclear monstrosities. I really do hope that all the family and friends of anyone reading who may be in Japan are safe. Please do follow in making a donation (here's the Australian Red Cross Appeal).

*love*

xx

Take that, SJP. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online