Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

As fast as you can.

IMG 9496

YesStyle.com Bowler Hat - YesStyle.com Distressed Cropped Sweater - Mrs Press Khaki Pants - ModCloth.com Three Crowns Heel

So maybe I don't have my jumping quite as down-pat as this fantastic site Jo showed me this morning, but I'm getting there :) Sorry about the silence over the past few days! I may have been the dork that took my computer on my few days away (which, by the way, was intensely fun), but I was also the dork who thought it would be a good idea to go to two events (and dumplings afterwards) on 3 hours of sleep. As a result, I'm fairly ill as of waking up at 1pm this afternoon.

But all is well with these fantastic pants by Mrs Press - after I returned them to Clare (sob) I started seeing trillions of ways of puzzle-piecing them into my wardrobe. Definitely need to pay a visit to Mrs Press Dressing Room when the spring collection drops! I got this bowler hat at the risk of being packaged in bubble wrap with an enormous 'Raging Hipster' label across the top - the simple solution turned out to be flipping the brim downwards so the vibe was slightly more 1920s (comme ça), rather than the associated chinos and boat shoes.

IMG 9478
IMG 9493
IMG 9508
IMG 9515
IMG 9524

I would also like to announce that these heels (thanks to my friends at ModCloth) are the perfect answer to drawing attention to small ankles. Weird to say, yes, but beneficial? Very much so.

An now, for the winner of the Style Yourself giveaway which I should have announced a week ago! But here goes. Congratulations to:

Hadassah of Linton from London

And for those of you who didn't win, not to worry! It's definitely not a fork-out to grab your own copy right HERE.

*love*

xx

As fast as you can. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online