Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Fast forward, please.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Somedays Lovin's newest collection certainly does not help my intense craving for sunshine and white sand - particularly at this time of year when half the people I know have jetted off to that sunnier, livelier part of the world. Miss Jaye sent through these favourites of hers and I must say I'm looking forward to seeing the rest - I love me the look of that red and playful crochet. Such things keep me sane while hiding from the cold in newsagents here in dear Sydney.

To be fair, Somedays also has a solid selection of winter goodies standing their ground at Market HQ.

I'll just have to keep dreaming of Summer for the time being.

P.S. you have 4 days left to enter and spread the word on the Style Yourself giveaway!

*love*

xx

Fast forward, please. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online