Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Monkey bar.

Photobucket

All about Eve Sunglasses from SUNBURN - Vintage Leather Patchwork Bomber - ModCloth Portable Pocket Belt

I've been absolutely terrible with updating over the last couple of days - nothing went to any remote form of plan (and, I would say, for the better) but I definitely have a lot to share! Such a whirlwind weekend.

The first of these is this incredible patchwork jacket that I picked up as a last minute bargain and a half as Rozelle Markets was closing this afternoon. It was the first thing I saw today and I finally decided that I needed the buttery leather softness. Sure, I may have to sneakily cut out the gargantuan shoulder pads but everything else about it is very much the perfect piece of leather work that has been missing from my wardrobe all my life. I love market stalls who are happy to bargain back and forth for a while. Life is just that much happier afterwards. Seriously - man at Surry Hills? Take note.

I'm working on a bit of a project for ModCloth (you can see a bit of that fantastic pocket belt peeking out the side) so my dear friend Katie snapped this of me while we were marching/singing our way through Balmain to see some wonderful friends of ours.

Enough writing for you all :) What did everyone get up to this weekend?

P.S. don't forget to enter the Style Yourself giveaway! Only 5 days left :) Spread the word!

*love*

xx

Monkey bar. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online