Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NOTD: Forever 21's Love & Beauty Lavender!

Two (2) Coats of Love & Beauty Lavender Nail Polish & One (1) Coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
Two (2) Coats of Love & Beauty Lavender Nail Polish & One (1) Coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
Essence Lavender is a milky, mid-tone, dusty lavender purple. It's not as pale as most of the lavenders I own, which I'm actually pretty happy about because I don't need so many of the same nail polish shades.

I love the formula on this one - it applied opaquely with one coat, so worst case scenario, if you're running out the door without your nails polished, you can quickly paint your nails and be done with one coat and not have to worry about sheerness or a streaky mess. I applied two coats, and it came out perfect!

I'm currently on the lookout for my summer favorites. What are some of your favorite nail polishes or nail trends? Let me know in the comments below! ☺

Also, if you haven't already, please enter my GIVEAWAY by clicking HERE! It will end Saturday, July 16th at 11:59 CST. Please enter!

NOTD: Forever 21's Love & Beauty Lavender! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online