Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

On top.

Photobucket

Mrs Press Coat - Evil Twin Bad Moon Rising Shirt - Factorie for Australia's Next Top Model Leather Look Pants - Therapy Shoes Tower Pumps

While this wonder of a coat is from Clare Press' equally wonderful Spring/Summer 2011/12 collection, I'm going to be honest and say that I really wasn't feeling Spring today - Sydney had it coming (it had been sunny for far too long!). So, I thought the next best thing would be to floralise a little with this fantastic piece of Evil Twin work. The khaki and nude is something I haven't tried before, and now that I've said that, it will be all you see for the next two weeks. Such are the workings of my mind :)

To juxtapose that again: these Emmanuelle-Alt-esque seamed leather pants from Factorie's collaboration with Australia's Next Top Model. I'm very excited to be sharing some of the pieces from  the collection with you - the degree of wearability (or model basics, I suppose you'd call them) is definitely alive and breathing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm telling you now I will never get sick of these Therapy Shoes.

Ever.

Less than an hour left to enter the Style Yourself giveaway! Get to it :)

*love*

xx

On top. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online