Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Rocky's Hair Cut!

I took Rocky to the groomers yesterday! It was very well needed because his fur was getting pretty long, and it has been the hottest summer I can remember in Chicago. The only time I ever saw the temperature reach 104 was in Vegas, and I thought that was crazy. Lately, ever time I get in the car, it says the temp is minimum 101 to 105. 

I tried my hardest to get a good picture of him, but he was more into his little hedgehog toy I bought him than the camera. Did you know they have an awesome selection of pet things at Marshalls/TJ Maxx!? It depends on the location, but I've found so many cute things there for Rocky. Definitely check it out! He seems to be liking his Rockstar place-mat, but he keeps digging into it, which drives me nuts because I don't want him ruining it. haha!

Hope you're all enjoying your Friday afternoon!

Rocky's Hair Cut! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online