Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Summer Handbag Shopping!!

I'm on the hunt for a new Summer handbag. The main color I'm looking for is white, ivory or cream with gold hardware. I wear mostly gold jewelry and lots of brown/tan clothing.. so a bag with gold would probably be the best suitable for me. Here are some bags I saw on the Macy's and Bloomingdale's website that I liked..






I've had my eyes out for the past few months at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and haven't see anything. Loehmann's and Nordstrom Rack usually have pretty cool handbags.. Tomorrow I'll probably stop at a million places trying to find the perfect bag.  

I've been wanting this Louis Vuitton for such a long time.. But it's a couple hundred more $$$ than what I'd like to spend.. I know Louis' are good investments because they last for years.. But I'm not sure..


Decisions, decisions!!


Do you have your summer/spring bag yet? Where is your favorite place to shop for bags?

Summer Handbag Shopping!! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online