Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks in Born with it & Pink Please! + Photos & Swatches!

Born with it and Pink Please are extremely similar. They are both light pink - Pink Please is a bubblegum pink with no frost/sparkle and Born with it is the slightest touch lighter and has a very fine, shimmery sheen. In the tubes they both appear to be shiny like a MAC Cremesheen or Lustre.

When I initially purchased these lipsticks, I thought they were going to be warm pinks.. But applied to the lips they are pretty neutral. Pink Please is slightly warmer than Born With It. On my lips, they both appear to be slight lilac pinks. The sparkle in Born With It is barely visible - it just makes the lipstick appear slightly shiny. I could really only tell the difference between the two when I applied them heavily. Applied heavy, Pink Please is definitely bolder. Born with it is a little lighter and natural.

Swatched next to MAC Creme Cup and MAC Way to Love for comparison..
Here is Pink Please on my bare lips.. I toned down the pigmentation of my lips with residue from my foundation brush.
And here are a couple of Born With It (same lighting, different views). I added a little lip gloss in the last photo (LASplash Girl Crush).

Overall thoughts: I still have yet to play around with these shades.. So far so good. I just wish the formula was a little bit thicker and opaque. They are a little sheer.. Yes, they are buildable.. but I have to swipe the color on my lips over and over to get my preferred opacity. I'm not sure yet which one I like better.. I think I like Born With It a little better because it's a little shinier/lighter than Pink Please. I'll most likely be wearing glosses on top of both because alone.. they look a little dull on my lips. I'll keep you guys updated and I'll post a FOTD with these soon :)

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks in Born with it & Pink Please! + Photos & Swatches! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online