Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Different girl// same dress

IMG_5243  

 imageimage

I noticed that faboulous Rumi from Fashion Toast has the same dress as me! She totally own it, and I could only wish to create a such stunning look as her! She is fantastic in her UME body chain! I LOVE IT! you can get one at ETSY! I`m seriously considering it myself.

Source: fashion toast

Here`s a better look on the body piece.

image

Different girl// same dress Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online