Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Dress// lavendel

 Bilde3756 Bilde3764

Bilde3751 Bilde3770  Bilde3767

Since I didn`t get a chance to take a whole outfit photo, I only have these snaps of how it was. The dress is a draped dress from H&M (lady) and it`s in stores in this nice lavendel colour but also in a very nice and clean blue. My first opininon about this dress was that the fabric is beautyful and the drapes aswell, but I found it kinda boring and it did not suit my body without the belt in the waistline, because it suddenly made me look like I was wearing a bag as a dress. I was excited when I thought of the belt! And to be honest I`ve let my mind wanderer and been thinking of how the blue dress look like with a cognac –brown, thin belt twisted twice around my waist… I do think it will look good. I like the burberry prorsum feel I got from this dress, spending only 299 nok on it! Totally worth it!

The belt is also H&M bought a couple of months ago. It`s real leather so I did spend a little bit more on it. But I think it look better and more authentic when it`s the real stuff. I wore my lace up topshop booties with it, which made the look more edgy and not so sugarsweet.

 

 image image

Dress// lavendel Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online