Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Wide eyes.

Grace Kelly;Audrey Hepburn


I just wanted to share what I think is the most beautiful photo of that golden film era - Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn remain style icons, and the simplicity of this backstage shot highlights that (taken at the 28th Annual Academy Awards).

How incredible would it be to own a dress like that... maybe I won't skip the gown section next time I'm thrifting?

Also wanted to thank the lovely Katy of midnightintern for passing on more Happy 101 blog love to me. So now, I get to add another 10 things to my previous list of things that make me happy:
  1. Shooting stars
  2. Op-shopping
  3. Amazing up-and-coming everythings
  4. Sitting in non-awkward silence
  5. Feeling healthy (usually after swimming)
  6. Seafood
  7. Tea on rainy days
  8. Reminiscing
  9. Motivational speakers
  10. Finishing something I started

Monday tomorrow - sigh. How was everyone's weekend?

*love*

xx

Wide eyes. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online