Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

MAC Brown Down & Brun Eyeshadows + Swatches!

Have you ever hated a certain eyeshadow color, and then later on, you end up loving it? In the beginning of my blog, you may of noticed I used just about every color but brown. Now, brown seems to be all I wear every day and I can't get enough of it!


I have several brown shadows, but every time I see a nice matte, super pigmented brown, my heart starts beating a little faster and I have to get my hands on it like a bad addiction. Yep. I'm never satisfied with the browns I have. I feel like there is always another undertone, another finish, better pigmentation.

This brings me to my lastest brown addition to my brown shadow family. MAC's Brown Down and Brun.

Brown Down is described on the MAC website as a teddy bear brown with a veluxe finish.
Brun is described on the MAC website as a blackish-brown with a satin finish.

MAC Eyeshadows. Left: Brun (Satin) Right: Brown Down (Veluxe)
MAC Eyeshadows. Left: Brown Down (Veluxe) Right: Brun (Satin)
I love that Brown Down isn't really anything like I have already. It's a soft, pigmented, earthy red-brown. Because of the red tone, it's an excellent color for my hazel eyes. Basically any red toned color will make green eyes really stand out. I'm sure I'll be using it often in my crease and smudged on my lower lashline.

As for Brun, it's a wonderful blackend brown with no red or yellow undertones. It makes for a great smokey eye or for a brow filler for brunettes. Many have trouble finding that right shade of brown to match their brows, that isn't too golden, red or gray and this is perfect!

Here are some comparisons to some of the browns I own:
(CLICK FOR FULL SIZE) Left to Right: Nars Mekong, Nars Coconut Grove, Nars Bali, MAC Espresso, MAC Brun, MAC Brown Down, MAC Tempting, Urban Decay Twice Baked, NYX Dark Brown.
 Sadly, I lost two of my favorite brown shadows.. MAC Cork and Nars Galapagos. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I have a bad habit of never closing my makeup bag or handbag, and I lose makeup once in a while. I'll have to purchase back ups sometime in the near future.

MAC Brown Down & Brun Eyeshadows + Swatches! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online