Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

NASTY TIP!!

image

image

image

I want to let you in on my at the time most interesting secret…

NASTY GAL!!! It`s my favorite inspiring (awesome) online store!! I tend to shop where I`m used to.. At topshop and asos. And have actually never got anything from this store, even though I`ve had it on my mind for a while now! I just have to break up the pattern. The happy news is that they do ship to Norway!!!!(for a change) yeeeei!I`m so sick of online stores that only ship to the EU- countries!(what have we ever done them?!)It`s a silly rule, and restrictions! So last decade! Anywho. I do constantly keep drooling over items here, and it`s only a matter of time (and money) before they have to pack and ship my way! You find new stuff there, and vintage aswell!! Pretty pretty clothes! I have hereby warned you! If you have time and feel like it, you should definitly go and have a look at the lookbook!

I would love to hear about your opinion! And maybe you have a secret treasure you want to share with me aswell..

Feel free… Feel happy!

Love / T

NASTY TIP!! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online