Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

One of the Girls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nightcap Clothing Moonlight Dress - Olga Berg Clutch - Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket Lip Colour - La Dama Hand Chain - ASOS Claw Ring - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

A few weeks ago, Smirnoff asked me to share with you guys what I would wear to a girls' cocktails night, so to speak - but of course that was during my exams and I was in no shape or form to be awake past some baby hour of 8pm (probably not true, but the sentiment is there). And finally, tonight, I went out to a nice dinner with my mother and some family friends so contrary to any skin tight number you might be thinking of, here is me in my security blanket maxi.

Out of all the things in my wardrobe, this dress is probably the one I wear the most - oddly enough, I bought it for an occassion last year and have ended up wearing its simplicity to all sorts of things on the spectrum between late breakfasts down the road in Summer (I am so looking forward to that this year) to coiffed-hair type places (never fear, I don't do the coif). Same goes for the wonderful pow of this clutch. And for my experimentation with opposite colours! Yay orange lipstick.

I've been through phases of wearing only silver jewellery and only gold jewellery and every other weird colour under the sun, but at the moment, I think I'm stuck with silver. I've literally worn my new ASOS ring and La Dama chain three times in the past two days. Solid stuff.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now that I'm writing this, I think I might actually recycle this entire ensemble for seeing friends tomorrow evening. How organised of me.

Thanks so much Smirnoff for asking me to share!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

P.S. Do ignore my weird facial expressions - I'm paranoid about lipstick getting on teeth :)

P.P.S. I spent the morning shooting with the beautiful and talented Zanita, with results to come tomorrow, but HERE's a sneaky peek!

*love*

xx

One of the Girls. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online